The Wedding Chapter: Honeymoon; The travel

9:54:00 AM

Well, my honeymoon post will be divided into a few parts. Too many photos to be processed in just one post. 

Ok to start it off, we decided to spent our getaway in Perhentian Island. The initial plan was that I'll have my diving license plus honeymoon at the same time. So we booked a chalet for 2 nights. We did not travel to Kuala Besut by flight instead we drove as the roads to KT is quite familiar to both of us. We started our journey at about 6am. Right after Subuh prayer. The initial time was 4am (it was my idea -__-) but I couldn't wake up. Was too tired with the wedding on Juan's side 2 days before.

Our road were clear because it was Monday. I thought to myself 'Haha everyone's working and both of us are on holiday'. I estimated our arrival in Kuala Besut will be around 3pm but surprisingly, we arrived at about 11.30am!!. Just in time to take the 12pm boat to Perhentian. There were many college students at the jetty.
(I guess it was a semester break). I wonder where do they get the money to travel? When I was at their age, I worked. Kids nowadays.

So upon our arrival at the jetty Kuala Besut, we were greeted by Kak Sikin. The lady who I dealt through numerous emails and messages for our bookings. She was very helpful and pleasantly friendly in person. We parked our car at the nearest car park and the cost RM20 for 3 days and 2 nights. Remember to not leave your precious belongings in the car.








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram