Frame it up

3:50:00 PM

Things are getting real to the point that I don't believe that I'm moving on to another phase in life. Less than a month to go and I'm looking at sealing the deal of my life, not just that, having to meet cousins, uncles and aunties from a far which I can't remember when we last met. It is so exciting. Nerve wrecking to be exact. Seeing everyone suiting up for the big occasion. 

At the same time, I'm preparing my nest to welcome a new person. Cleaning here and there. Sticking up wall stickers and hanging up frames. Each frame hung on the wall has its own meaning. Be it a handmade card from a close friend, or posters from my dad's collection when he was often travelling, part of his job.

I'm looking at framing more pictures in the future. Photo frames can change how your wall look like. It really do.





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram