Product Review: Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream

11:40:00 AM

I work in an air-conditioned environment, so my skin tend to go very dry to the point that it becomes flaky. But you have to see at a close up point. Not just that, my skin feels tight and when I step outside, my skin turned oily. I've tried numerous skin care range, even those advertised on Facebook, but honestly it doesn't work. I've started using Kiehl's face cream when I purchased the Calendula Toner. Actually it wasn't a whole jar of the cream, it was just a sample pack. But ever since I've start using it, my face became clearer, my skin tone is slightly even now and my face doesn't feel tight when I'm in an air conditioned environment.

I'll definitely use this jar of miracle once my trial pack is finished. Plus, my face don't really break out anymore. I feel moisturize and firmer.

The formula first works to protect and hydrate skin, using antarcticine, a glycoprotein that is sourced – appropriately enough – from glaciers. Next, concentrated potassium helps your face actually suck in moisture throughout the day. Squalane, which is derived from olives, is what makes the cream so buttery and quick-absorbing. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram