In the spirit of 2014.

1:41:00 PM

This bbq was host in conjunction with the New Year's Eve celebration. It took 2 weeks to plan everything out. It was supposed to be at my apartment but due to the very last minute problem, we had to change the venue. So luckily, Teik Chuan's place was available for that night. We were thinking to cancel the event but since most of us has already bought the stuff, we had to find another alternative.
Alva suggested that we can just do it at my house without the bbq. We can just fry the food. But I was eager for the bbq cause I like fire....Hohohohoh.. So Juan helped me to communicate with Teik Chuan's if his aunty's place was available.

*the new era of a bbq pit* A double sink for our bbq event. Weird...

 Don't ask me why we bbqed the banana. It was the weirdest idea from me and Su (Teik Chuan gf)






I have never tried a bbqed marshmallows. I only see it on tv. Coincidently Mazanah have never tried before, so she bought a pcaket of marshmallows to try out. It was sweet and supper delicious.

We had too many chocolate lovers at the bbq event.

We were out of Ribena, so the 2nd round of drink was a mixture of Sunquick cordial and the Ribena leftovers. No one was admitted into the hospital -__-' 




Spotlight and mascot of the night, Teik Chuan's mixed anggora rabbit, Poopy. You won't believe how big his eerrrmm, her. I don't know whether it was a her or his ...I mean her/his poops were!!!!!! It was huge. I was amazed,seriously.


I didn't know what the hell went wrong here. It was already in my memory card when I reviewed all the photos.

Ignore the person behind the pillar. Eerrmm, he's like that. He's too shy, I mean weirdo to be in front of the camera. But the way, his name is Darek Chan. Yes, Darek.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Follow me on Instagram