Korea beauty products

10:29:00 AM

You know how Korea products works and how people are buying them...like in bulks right? Well, I've loved using scrub during my bath time. As it scrub out those unwanted dead skin. And some products are just rough and hush for your skin.Unlike this one. This shower product was recommended by a colleague of mine as we were talking about whether does she uses scrub for bathing and she said yes. So I asked her, what scrub? She brought this scrub to office the next day and I smelled it. It smells so light and refreshing. 
So I brought back her used tube for 2 days and it was nice. The micro beads are made of aloe vera and it glided nicely on my body. It didn't felt rough as all. You'll feel moisturise after using it and the magic part was, the beads melts on your body as you scrub it.
So I would like to share to my friends that this product is worth using. I know how skin beauty is a concern for everyone.

Get it now from me for RM21 for a 400ml tube now. Limited time only as suppliers order them directly from Korea.





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram