BFF day out

11:07:00 PM

Weekend was spend wisely with dearest fiancee and BFF. Alla is in KL so too bad she couldn't join. Called her earlier just to 'kacau' her and she was in a karaoke session with her friends. Went for some accessories shopping yesterday for a wedding in KL next month. A close friend back in high school to be exact. Super excited. A friend where we used to exchange letters of gossip (even though her class is just below my floor). 


Lipgloss RM 15 for 3 (F21). Gave 2 to Fie as she loves make-ups. Mind was bubble-gum color.

Then had our tea-time in Austin Chase (it's almost a year since its opening and I've never been there*gosh*). So called tea-time, I ordered fish and chips, Darjeeling tea, beef pie and some coffee thingy (BFF Fi lovesssssssssss coffee) and it tasted 'pahit'. For the fish and chips, you might want to share with a friend cause it comes in a huge portion (huge for me as I am not a great eater)




My ribbon necklace which I bought in F21. Love it.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram