Review: Nour Ain Beauty Care range

10:56:00 AM

So, I think everyone is waiting for this review...I think so. As I mentioned previously in my post for Nour Ain beauty care rage it's truly a Malaysian product created by the locals. Originally from Sg Petani. 
I've tried soooooooooo many beauty products in the market. Name it. None of them I have not tried (over the counter products), and none of them worked. My pimples only occur during the day of 'the' month but my major melt down are my pimple scare especially below the chin. So I've decided to try Nour Ain range recommended by my best friend Fifi. RM100 for a complete set. Talking about saving and budget friendly. Let's move on with the stories.


 1. Nour Ain beauty soap
You can use it every time you take your shower. Twice for a normal person during weekdays. It doesn't make your skin feel tight. Like some of the facial cleanser you see on the supermarket shelf. The smell reminded you of an orange :-). Refreshing aite.


2. Toner
Use it after you use Nour Ain beauty soap. It doesn't have the tingling sensation especially when you have your pimples popped out. It's not an alcohol based toner. That is why you don't have the burning feeling on your pimple. Spray it on a cotton face and dab it all over your face.


3. Beauty serum
2 to 3 drops on your palm after using the toner. It doesn't have any smell and doesn't feel sticky on your face. It absorb right away onto your skin and your skin feels supple and refreshing. You can use any time of the day.


4. UV foundation cream
This application starts after your serum and only for day use. It can be your make up base foundation but you can still use your own foundation if you wish to. It works great.


5. Night cream
As you know, every complete product will have a night cream. This will be use for night and it doesn't feel oily. Light and absorb into your skin easily. 


You Might Also Like

1 comments

Follow me on Instagram